- Air Quality Monitor
- Bitcoin Miner
- Computer & Laptop
- Ethash Miner
- Graphics Card
- Helium hotspot
- Home Appliances
- Most Popular
- New Arrival
- On Sale
- Video Games
Benefiting from the Helium LongFi technology that maximizes range and battery life without Wi-Fi, cellular, or Bluetooth, the Heltec Indoor Hotspot is introduced to the community. as an efficient miner for a new cryptocurrency, Helium (HNT). the Heltec Hotspot is completely easy to set up in minutes using only your smart devices. with its efficient power management system, it allows you to build up your LoRa application at a lower cost. equipped with the high DBI antenna, the unit provides a long-range of wireless network coverage and data transmission capacity for your devices that ensure you more profitabilities contributes to The People’s Network of Helium community.
Awair Element Indoor Air Quality Monitor – AQM8002A
$399.00Add to cart
- KNOW YOUR AIR – Track temperature, humidity, carbon dioxide (CO2), chemicals (VOCs), and particulate matter (PM2. 5) in your space
- GAIN ACTIONABLE INSIGHT – Receive real-time insight into your indoor air quality and track changes over time in the Awair Home app
- TRANSFORM YOUR ENVIRONMENT – Browse in-app feedback and tips to improve the health of your space
- SMART ASSISTANT INTEGRATIONS – Seamlessly integrate Element with Alexa or Google Assistant
- WI-FI CONNECTED DEVICE – Awair Element requires Bluetooth (for setup) and a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Connection.
- FREE AWAIR HOME APP – App works on smartphones or tablets with the latest versions of iOS or Android
Sale!Rated 5.00 out of 5
Bobcat Miner 300 Helium AS923 Hotspot Miner
$620.00Add to cart
AS923 – Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam
Bobcat Miner 300 is a high-efficiency miner hotspot for HNT. It is compatible with Helium LongFi, an architecture that combines the leading wireless LoRaWAN protocol, and the Helium Blockchain technology. The Bobcat Miner 300 is also compatible with all LoRaWAN devices.
Ready for Shipping
LoRa Fiberglass Antenna, 860-930MHz, 5dBi, 600mm
$45.00Add to cart
Fibreglass LoRa antenna with gain of 5dBi, frequency range 860-930MHz and 60cm length.
- Average gain dBi: 5dBi
- Frequency range: 860-930MHz
- Length of 60cm
- Robust enough to withstand the harsh outdoor environment
- Can connect to the SenseCAP Outdoor Gateway and SenseCAP M1 Indoor Gateway
- Includes hardware for mounting
- Comes with a 1m cable
For some applications like in an urban environment or where large stretches of land have to be monitored the normal range of LoRa might not be enough. If you need to increase the range for your LoRa devices, then this outdoor LoRa Fiberglass antenna will be the ideal addition to your LoRa system. It’s a robust solution to provide extra power and range for outdoor LoRa Base stations. The antenna has an average gain of 6dBi, a length of 60cmand a frequency range from 860-930MHz and it comes with hardware for pole and wall mounting.
The Antenna has an N-J Double tooth connector, and it comes with an N-Female to RP-SMA plug cable so it can be easily connected to the SenseCAP Gateways.
The antenna can be used in any environment where long-range LoRa connections are required.
- Environmental Monitoring
- Urban Monitoring
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On all order over
247 Customer Service
Speak to us at your convenient Time about Products, Delivery, Refund, Guaranty, Payment TermsRead More