- Air Quality Monitor
- Bitcoin Miner
- Computer & Laptop
- Ethash Miner
- Graphics Card
- Helium hotspot
- Home Appliances
- Most Popular
- New Arrival
- On Sale
- Video Games
MNTD RAK Helium Miner V2 BLACKSPOT Hotspot Miner 4GB RAM US915 NEW
Efficient mining of HNT, the Helium cryptocurrency.
Complete set-up in minutes using the Helium Hotspot mobile app.
Helps building the LongFi™ based People’s Network.
MNTD. is a new brand created by RAKwireless (RAK) solely focused on making crypto-hardware accessible to everyday people. RAK is the same company that made the OG hotspots for Helium and has since manufactured the largest number of hotspots deployed to date.
RAK hotspot miners have traditionally been sold through distributors. Often, distributors sell primarily to businesses and don’t focus just on crypto-hardware. While they surely sell to anyone who buys, we felt that miners for #ThePeoplesNetwork should have a people-first approach. We created MNTD. to offer a more consumer-friendly approach, great customer support and of course, no pre-orders and no broken promises. RAK will still use distributors for business customers, but MNTD. will focus on the “People” in #ThePeoplesNetwork.
Blackspot Miner Standard Edition
- The 4GB RAM means extra headroom for unforeseen blockchain challenges. Increase your chances to be mining when others cannot.
- Dedicated Premium Blackspot Discord for fast track access to our support.
- Expedited miner replacements in the event of hardware faults.
- Exclusive Blackspot features in future firmware releases.
- A shiny, Instagrammable miner. We all know this is the most important.
Goldspot vs Blackspot
What’s the difference between the Goldspot Miner and the Blackspot Miner you ask?
Yeah, It’s Freaking Gold*
8 GB RAM
*Gold as in color, not the actual element.
4 GB RAM
Efficient mining of HNT, the Helium cryptocurrency
Complete set-up in minutes using the Helium Hotspot mobile app.
Helps building the LongFi™ based People’s Network
Low Power Consumption: Uses only about 5 Watts of Power – less than your standard internet router
Easily manage hotspots and tokens from the mobile app
Who is MNTD.?
MNTD. is a new brand created by RAK solely focused on making crypto-hardware accessible to everyday people. RAK, the same company that made the OG hotspots for Helium, still manufactures the hotspots, but it is sold directly to consumers through MNTD.
Why did RAK create MNTD.?
RAK Hotspot miners have traditionally been sold through distributors. Often, distributors sell primarily to businesses and don’t focus just on crypto-hardware. While they surely sell to anyone who buys, we felt that miners for #ThePeoplesNetwork should have a people-first approach. We created MNTD. to offer a more consumer-friendly approach, great customer support and, of course, no pre-orders and no broken promises. RAK will still use distributors for business customers, but MNTD. will focus on the “People” in #ThePeoplesNetwork.
What is the difference between the MNTD. Goldspot Miner and the MNTD. Blackspot Miner?
All mining operations are the same. The difference is that the Goldspot miner includes VIP support, 8GB of RAM, and of course it’s freaking Gold*.
*Of course we mean in color and not the actual element..
How does the MNTD. Blackspot Miner compare to the RAK Hotspot Miner?
All mining operations are the same. The MNTD. Blackspot, besides being a cool brand, has 4GB vs RAK Hotspot Miner having 2GB of RAM.
Why should I choose MNTD.?
Because RAK has the most experience and credibility in the Helium Hotspot market. RAK manufactured the first Hotspot directly for Helium and has the most hotspots in the market today. RAK created MNTD. to be 100% focused on people first, no pre-orders and broken promises. You can choose us when you want to make sure you are getting what you buy, when you expect it, and from a reliable company.
Is there a limit to the number of units I can order?
All orders will only allow a maximum of two (2) miners per order. This is to ensure that people can get fair access to miners over businesses or others trying to markup and resell.
How do I know that you have enough inventory and capacity to ship orders?
Transparency. You’ll find a real-time inventory count of how many units are still available upon checkout. Once we sell out, we will display a countdown timer (if we have new inventory coming in) for when you will be able to order again.
How long do I wait to receive my order?
Normal shipping times apply, depending on where your order is shipping to. Orders for North America will be shipped from California. Orders for Europe will ship from China. Once your order is placed, our goal is to ship it in less than 48 hours.
Nebra HNT Indoor Hotspot Miner – 868MHz
$490.00Add to cart
Indoor vs Outdoor Miner
The biggest difference is the outdoor unit comes in a case which is suitable to be used outside in mixed environments and has a few extra features. To help you decide we’ve created this handy guide.
Why earn HNT & use Helium?
Millions of compatible devices can use The People’s Network and each device requires Data Credits (DC) in order to send data to the Internet. Fixed in value, DC are created by ‘burning’ HNT, reducing the total supply to achieve a Burn and Mint Equilibrium. The more devices using DC, the more HNT will be burned.
Helium’s wireless network based on LoRaWAN is best suited for low-power scenarios like sending data to and from sensors using low-cost radio waves, eliminating reliance on more costly networks like cellular and WiFi. It’s fully peer to peer and leverages a robust network of hotspots connected to the network. With just 100 to 200 hotspots, the network can usually cover most cities. In return for hosting hotspots, hosts can earn $HNT for providing access to the LongFi network.
How are Tokens Earned?
Hotspots earn HNT for building and securing network infrastructure and transferring device data. The amount of HNT distributed to Hotspots depends on the type of “work” they perform based on the value to the network. This validation of network contribution is accomplished by a new work algorithm called Proof-of-Coverage (PoC).
To participate in PoC there must be multiple Hotspots at least 300 meters apart in an area, but still within range of each other (up to many miles depending on environment). Single Hotspots earn less as they can only issue Challenges over the internet, and can’t participate in Proof-of-Coverage. After the first year, distribution amounts adjust.
How do I change HNT to normal currency or vice versa?
We recommend using Binance.us which allows HNT/USD trades or you can use Binance.com to exchange HNT into Bitcoin and then from Bitcoin into GBP, EUR or other currencies. However other exchanges are also available.
Are there any fees when setting up my Nebra Hotspot?
When setting up any Helium Hotspot Miner there is a $40 activation fee and a $10 fee when setting the hotspot’s location.
As part of your purchase price we cover the $40 activation fee and the first location assert fee of $10 (worth $50 in total).
However every time you move your hotspot to a new location you will need to pay the $10 location assert fee again.
The full list of Helium transaction fees can be found in the Helium documentation.
We’re happy to announce that for every Helium hotspot miner sold we’re committing to giving $1 per device as a donation to DeWi.
Awair Element Indoor Air Quality Monitor – AQM8002A
$399.00Add to cart
- KNOW YOUR AIR – Track temperature, humidity, carbon dioxide (CO2), chemicals (VOCs), and particulate matter (PM2. 5) in your space
- GAIN ACTIONABLE INSIGHT – Receive real-time insight into your indoor air quality and track changes over time in the Awair Home app
- TRANSFORM YOUR ENVIRONMENT – Browse in-app feedback and tips to improve the health of your space
- SMART ASSISTANT INTEGRATIONS – Seamlessly integrate Element with Alexa or Google Assistant
- WI-FI CONNECTED DEVICE – Awair Element requires Bluetooth (for setup) and a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Connection.
- FREE AWAIR HOME APP – App works on smartphones or tablets with the latest versions of iOS or Android
Atmotube Pro Portable Air Quality Monitor
$490.00Add to cart Brand Atmotube Power Source Battery Powered Number of Batteries 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included) Resolution LED RGB Indicator Maximum Storage Temperature 85 Degrees Celsius Specification Met Ce, Rohs, Fc Upper Temperature Rating 45 Degrees Celsius
About this item
- REAL-TIME AIR QUALITY TRACKER – constantly monitors the environment around you, accurately measuring a wide range of PM, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) like acetone, methanol, formaldehyde, and harmful gases.
- PM SENSORS detects PM1, PM2.5, and PM10 pollutants, such as dust, pollen, soot, and mold spores.
- PORTABLE & WEARABLE: most compact air quality tracker which securely hooks on a bag or belt, with up to 7 days battery life so you can take it anywhere and test air pollution in or outside your home.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Atmotube Pro air quality tester also includes a weather station with atmospheric pressure, temperature, and humidity sensors for using indoors or outdoors.
- MOBILE APP: User-friendly interface shows air quality readings, helps to track measurements history and personal air score. If the air quality gets below a certain point, you will immediately receive an alert.
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 1.5 x 5 inches; 6.4 Ounces
- Item model number : AtmotubePro
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : August 12, 2019
- Manufacturer : Atmotube
- ASIN : B07WD5GGZK
LoRa Fiberglass Antenna, 900-930MHz, 7dBi, 920mm
$55.00Add to cart
Fibreglass LoRa antenna with gain of 7dBi, frequency range 902-930MHz and 92cm length.
Ready for Shipping
MOQ 20 Units
- Average gain dBi: 7dBi
- Frequency range: 900-930MHz
- Length of 92cm
- Robust enough to withstand the harsh outdoor environment
- Can connect to the SenseCAP Outdoor Gateway and SenseCAP M1 Indoor Gateway
- Includes hardware for mounting
- Comes with a 1m cable
For some applications like in an urban environment or where large stretches of land have to be monitored the normal range of LoRa might not be enough. If you need to increase the range for your LoRa devices, then this outdoor LoRa Fiberglass antenna will be the ideal addition to your LoRa system. It’s a robust solution to provide extra power and range for outdoor LoRa Base stations. The antenna has an average gain of 7dBi, a length of 92cm, and a frequency range from 902-930MHz and it comes with hardware for pole and wall mounting.
The Antenna has an N-J Double tooth connector, and it comes with an N-Female to RP-SMA plug cable so it can be easily connected to the SenseCAP Gateways.
The antenna can be used in any environment where long-range LoRa connections are required.
- Environmental Monitoring
- Urban Monitoring
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On all order over
247 Customer Service
Speak to us at your convenient Time about Products, Delivery, Refund, Guaranty, Payment TermsRead More